Home

PSP umd movies Reddit

FS: PSP, games, movies and extras!!! | Museum of the Game

Step 3 might be confusing to some. Basically, just get PS3-ISO-Rebuilder from here, load up both the iso and ird files (the ones I linked in step 3 and 4) into the program (Clicking the option on the top left corner of the program screen should let you do this), and take a picture of the program While the UMD movies were nice, you can actually get better quality by converting a regular DVD or BD into a MP4. If memory serves me correctly, the PSP can read MP4 up to 1080p, whereas the discs were only encoded at 480 x 272 (the native PSP resolution) Hey guys, super weird question. I have a UMD movie for my PSP that I can't find on any of the movie download sites. I was wondering if you guys know of a way to turn PSP UMD movie .iso files into a standard movie format like mkv, mp4, avi, etc..

Harry potter and the half blood prince subtitles — harry

Finally added a PSP to my collection & would like to some day get a couple UMD movies just for the novelty of it. Can't find much other than Ebay or a site or 2 that all seem to price similar & they're kinda reasonable I guess, but seems there's a site called CeX in the UK (that recently stopped shipping to the US??) that has them super cheap From my point of view, UMD (or just PSP video in general) is useful because it's a low-cost low-space medium. My phone rarely has enough space for video (and I usually want/need to conserve the battery) and so when I travel, throwing a PSP with a few UMD movies and an extra battery into a bag makes both economical and functional sense PSP UMD Videos Archive. I could not find an archive for the UMD movies and TV shows as an iso, so I'm creating this archive myself by collecting the UMDs. This is a constantly updating archive, and I do not know when it'll be completed. All rights go to their respective owners, this is here strictly for archival purposes

Umd Psp Movies at Amazo

PSP UMD Movies : Roms - reddi

1. This method will fix the issue The data type is not supported it's really easy to put videos on the psp so just follow my steps!You can also add movies if.
  2. Yet it also brought with it one of Sony's biggest failures yet. Much like PlayStations 1-3, the PSP was used by Sony as a trojan horse for a newly developed optical media format, the Universal Media Disc, or UMD for short. A compact disc able to hold up to 1.8 GB of data, far more than the Cartridge formats of Nintendo handhelds
  3. It just happens to be that they are selling UMD movies for the PSP. Silas Forum Elder. Jan 30, 2006 #11. Dec 19, 2005 Facebook Twitter Google+ Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp Email Link. UI.X.
  4. Share to Reddit. Share to Tumblr. Share to Pinterest. psp, pspumd, umd disc, umd psp movies, psp iso, sony psp movie, psp video iso, psp umd video Language English. My collection of PSP UMD Video discs. Will be updated if I ever get new titles. Addeddate 2021-04-22 17:09:01 Identifier psp-umd-video Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
  5. That's crazy. Kinda like Fifa 14 on PS2 or Just Dance 2020 on Wii, in some ways this is weirder though as despite the shorter time period you'd have assumed UMD was long dead by that point. I had just 1 UMD movie and that was Spider-Man 2, which was free due to the PSP launch delay

PSP UMD Movies? : psphacks - reddit

The problem I had was the Magnetic UMd Holder has a small metal nub that held the UMD to the holder had come off and was stuck in the UMD and when I Placed it in the PSP the Nub stuck on the Spinner in the PSP so the UMD's I placed afterwards wouldn't play. check to see if something is on the spinner in the PSP Now insert a UMD disk in PSP and after connecting it to your computer using a data cable, go to PSP Settings and select Initialize USB Connection.By default, PSP mounts your memory stick but. Here is a selection of titles to give you an idea of how much the downloads cost on UMD Passport: Patapon 3 (¥1,000 or $13), Gran Turismo (¥1,000 or $13), Hot Shots Golf Portable 2 PSP the Best. The PSP came with a UMD drive, unabbreviated as Universal Media Disc. The UMD was similar to a mini CD encased in a plastic enclosure, which could then be slot in to the drive behind the PSP console and load up a game. Not only did the UMD contain games, but you could also purchase UMD movies that could be played on the PSP on the go

PSP UMD movies to .mp4 : psphacks - reddi

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Reviews - GameSpot

PSP UMD Video Archive Collection. Since everyone else is archiving PSP UMD Videos on this site, I thought I lend a hand by uploading more of these rarities. Most of them are USA Imports unless noted. Updated whenever I find more of these As UMD movies fail to impress, studios slow down releases UMD movies aren't selling like silver dollar pancakes, and studios are Ken Fisher - Feb 16, 2006 11:16 pm UT

r/PSP - Any good sources for UMD movies - reddit

Thought I'd add this about the Stealth UMD. VERY INTRESTING, still won't buy it, cause Stealth was crap. To encourage more consumers to purchase movies on the company's PSP specific Universal Media Disc (UMD) format, Sony has announced the forthcoming release of the first hybrid UMD containing a full movie and exclusive playable game Not the end of PSP movies. Even if UMD fails, it's not the end for the PSP's entertainment options. Share on Reddit; Ken Fisher Ken is the founder & Editor-in-Chief of Ars Technica. A veteran. 1.you must have CUSTOM FIRMWARE 3.52m33-4 or higher. 2.put the movie ISO in ISO/VIDEO folder. 3.press SELECT (3.71m33 or higher) or HOME (3.52m33-4) in XMB (main menu of PSP) to get to the VSH MENU. 4.set CPU CLOCK XMB and CPU CLOCK GAME for 333/166. 5.set UMD VIDEO MODE to NORMAL Install Handbrake. 2. Install a dvd decrypter. 3. Convert the dvd's you allready own for free. 4. Copy them to your psp, feeling smug that you just saved £100+. 5. Also, it saves wear+tear on the umd drive..

Is UMD Video worth buying? : PSP - reddi

PSP UMD Videos Archive : Free Download, Borrow, and

1. UMD is simply the disc format used for the PSP. Its a 1.8 GB disc that can hold games, music or movies. Sony tried to launch UMD as a viable portable movie format, but the discs were too expensive and the audience was limited to only PSP owners. If Sony was smart they would relaunch the format with $10 UMD movies and cheap portable players that.
  2. If UMD movies are discontinue then I would buy iPod for watch video because there's too many cool tv shows can download on iPod but if it discontinue and people can download video for PSP via Media Manager instead of UMD movies but it won't gonna happen since sale for UMD movies are good in some electronic stores and you can buy PSP-to-TV.
  3. g apart, making sure not to get any glue on the PSP game disc. Repeat this step and step 1 until glue is applied along the inside edge of the UMD case. Edit
  4. DVD Talk Special Edition. Join Date: Feb 2004. Posts: 1,895. Likes: 14. Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts. 2.35 anamorphic material will have thin black bars on the top and bottom. Unfortunately, when stuff is transferred like this, the bars are part of the 1.78:1 image so zoom is not an option. Same with 1.33:1 material which most of the time has.
  5. 0 to 60 is a making of segment that looks at how they put together Cage's car in the movie, the main characters of the film and of course it lends an eye toward the popular action sequences
  6. Meaning, you can't make a Japanese UMD Movie(Region 2) with a U.S PSP(Region 1). I have found only -1- exception to this, and it was with Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
  7. A tool to create UMD-compliant ISO image files for burning to disc. UMDGen is a tool that is used to create and/or edit UMD compliant ISO image files. The ISO image files can then be played on some PSP systems. UMDGen is a backup tool only. You can only use UMDGen to backup your legally owned Playstation Portable games

List of Sony PSP UMD Movies - dvdloc8

As topic mentioned. Between Nintendo pulling the Metroid Demo + downloadable game demos + supposed cheaper pressing costs than GBA carts; I was wondering if anyone had firm numbers for DS pressing costs and also PSP UMD costs. Don't have to get into licensing fees if it gets too delicate but if.. I know I have movies in an avi folder. PSP 9 converts avi and mpeg files into psp video files. If read off a movie is read off a memory stick and then is stopped (or if the function is changed to photo, music or game), the movie will resume from the last played spot. If you switch to a new video playback file, or if you reboot the PSP, then the. Rent and buy PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PS2, PSP, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, GameCube, 3DS, DS, Wii U, Wii, GBA used video games, plus DVD and Blu-ray movies. www.gamefly.com UMD renter, if you're out there this is how you show me you're listening

Can I run UMD Movies on ISO via Adrenaline? GBAtemp

I could not find an archive for the UMD movies and TV shows as an iso, so I'm creating this archive myself by collecting the UMDs. This is a constantly updating archive, and I do not know when it'll be completed. favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite ( 5 reviews ) Topics: PSP, UMD, UMD Movies. CD-ROM Images DVD Bargains - PSP UMD movies, best price! DeepDiscount - PSP movies are become somewhat popular but due to their insane pricing they may be an unattractive buy. Ive found that Best Buy charges a STUPID 19.99-29.99 for all their movies so avoid them. Wal-mart does good charging 13.99-19.99 (I recommend) but I jus House of Flying Daggers UMD for PSP Review. Watching this movie on the PSP, I felt as if I was viewing something in 3-D. The picture quality is amazingly clear Hi All, I'm having real problems with watching movies on my PSP & I need your help! I have a brand new PSP Slim 3003 and it's running 6.20 firmware. I'm using a 2GB Sony Memory stick. I formatted the stick while connected to the PC. I have mp4 movies (which I know work because my cousin has no probelms watching them on his 3000 or his PSP Go

Win! An Amazing Spider-Man 2 Prize Pack

How to Fix Your Broken PSP UMD Games! - YouTub

Hollow Man UMD for PSP Review. The picture quality of this movie is terrific. The images on the screen look as if they are in 3D It's possible it could be the game, but it's weird that it wouldn't spin at all.Also, I meant like where it came from as in, did it come from a shop, ebay, friend, etc, but you've answered that question I'd also try a UMD Movie, too. I know some PS2s can read some PS2 games and not DVDs (and visa versa) before the laser completely goes, so the same might be true for the PSP Mar 25, 2011. #2. Here is the list of all the diff. region codes for the PSP. It shows your PSP is a Japanese one PSP 2000. Its the last number that makes the difference but it should not make a difference to an games but just UMD movies as they are region coded. Model Number Country/Region Region Code Revision

Oct 25, 2017. 1,393. Mar 8, 2018. #153. Final Fantasy Tactics on the PSP has an infamous downside where any act that has special effects suffers from slowdown. This isn't a bug but actually was placed because the dev's reasoning was the UMD reader would speed up to read the data for those effects and thereby damaging it over time If your PSP is running 3.52 m33-4 or 3.71 m33 you already have a built in UMD ripper & you're ready to get down to business without the need of any other program or download. Just go into the M33 VSH MENU (3.52 M33: press Home on your PSP or 3.71 M33: press Select on your PSP) and switch the USB DEVICE to UMD disc Sony tried hard to push PSP's new format, the UMD (Universal Media Disc). These optical discs could hold up to 1.8 gigabytes of data, and could be used for games and movies. With Blu-Ray just around the corner, Sony pushed the idea of combo packs that contained both Blu-Ray and UMD versions of a film

For Sony PSP1000/2000/3000 10Pcs Replacement Clear UMD Game Disc Case Shell. $8.73. Was: $9.29. Free shipping. 68 sold GameFly, the #1 video game rental service. Rent and buy PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PS2, PSP, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, GameCube, 3DS, DS, Wii U, Wii, GBA used video games, plus DVD and Blu-ray movies. UMD renter, if you're out there this is how you show me you're listening 0 Blu-Ray and DVD 0 Books 0 Clothes 0 Funko 0 Gift List Default 0 Movie Memorabilia 0 Music 0 PSP UMD 0 Snacks 0 Steelbook 0 VHS 0 Video Games RAOA services and tools require effort and money in order to continue running tried it but still it don't work, do you know what the problem could be? it's a umd, don't know why it's not working. i recently had 3.40 and then downgraded to 1.5 to get 3.03oe-c. the reason why i done it was because the games weren't working in 3.40oe so i thought it will work in 3.03 as previous but still no luck

How to Put Videos/Movies on PSP (EASY METHOD) - YouTub

PSP UMD games and movies cases are notrious for coming apart, cracking, and breaking. These clear replacement cases are a God-send when you need to replace your old broken cases. This is especially true for valuable PSP games to resell! 5 stars across the board for these! Read more Much like how the PS2 helped to popularize the DVD format, Sony was banking on the popularity of the PSP to create an install base for the UMD format. Everyone who bought the PSP would be counted as a potential customer for UMD movies regardless of whether they had any intentions to watch movies on it Combined, AnyDVD and CloneDVD Mobile will set you back about $50, about the same price as two UMD movies, and it can produce output for just about any modern portable media device. Let me step you through how I copied a recent movie, The Island from DVD disk to the Sony PSP itself. First step was to get AnyDVD running, then I launched CloneDVD. As the UMD movie play seemingly fades to black, Sony has other plans. The company launched its PC-based PSP Media Manager last November , and we expect them to continue to promote non-UMD media. Transformers The Game Sony For PSP UMD - EE710813 $8.35 10 Official Sony PS3 PlayStation 3 Clear Replacement Game Cases OEM - ZZ679475 $122.39 UMD PSP Replacement Game Case Clear 1 Pack PSP - ZZ679765 $6.7

The failure of UMD - Sony's mobile disc format NeoGA

Buyer's Guide. Father's Day Gifts; Graduation Gifts; Holiday Gift Guide; Facebook; Twitter; YouTub Restarted the PSP and tried the UMD Didn't work (still got the message: Wrong Region Code) there is an old app called UMD Emulator 0.8c which faked the region but it will only work with the older UMD movie titles, give it a try. Attachments. Facebook Twitter Reddit Pinterest Tumblr WhatsApp Email Share Link

Jan 29, 2010. #4. your model number is under the battery. it will say something like PSP - 2003. and the firmware is under the following. settings. system information. if you're able to put custom firmware on your psp (i think you will be able to so long as its not a 3000 model) then you'll be able to make a back up copy of your umd film and. Games from any region will play on all PSPs, however only UMD movies from the region you bought your PSP in will play on it. However, I heard a rumor that if you download a specific (i.e. American) region's firmware this will allow you to play movies from that region. This has not been verified by me but you can try it

DVD Talk - Are PSP UMD's all done as of June 6th? - I was at a local Walmart here in MA and they had a sign on the PSP UMD section that as of June 6th UMD movies will no longer be available. Does this mean just Walmart or are the UMD's being discontinued? I knew Walmart would not stick with the format for long as the The PSP Video 9 allows users to sync their PC to their PSP, transfer video to it on the fly and use video on the go. The software can convert MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and AVI to the PSP format for use on the UMD. Synced with Videora, it can automatically download videos from the BitTorrent network and sync it to the PSP with little intervention from the.

At first I was thinking they could set it up so you would load a game in your old PSP, log into PSN and then they could see the disk and unlock a PSN file for you to download onto a UMD-less PSP2, but that obviously won't work because any yahoo can rent a PSP game They want you to buy a UMD movie for $20. That UMD movie has 1/3 the resolution of a similar priced DVD. That UMD movie can't be played back on a TV. That UMD movie does not have additional DVD features, menus, subtitles or other cool things you may find on a DVD. Sony makes nearly 100% profit on movies and music. Sony sacrificed the PSP in.

Sep 12, 2006. #2. Well. All games for the Playstation Portable should be region free. So you should have no problem playing an American version of that game in you PAL PSP. Maybe there is. When I had mine I was able to get about 3 - 3 1/2 hours. That was using headphone and viewing movies that were stored on a memory card. Using UMD movies and the speaker will cut into battery life Aug 27, 2014. #7. The reason that the PSP Transfer License never came to the US / EU was the difference in price of UMDs in Japan compared to US/EU. In Japan most PSP games cost the same price as a PS3 game, making their investment in their hardware far more expensive than the US/EU. Whereas many of the games available for digital download in. Ghostbusters (UMD) Region 1 • PG • Dolby Digital • Available Now The movie's awesome, but the UMD fails to do it justice. Phooey. Thoughts on the Movie I remember, back in the day (Saturday morning to be exact) when I would wake up at 8:30 AM sharp and bring the green plastic tub..

MWC 2008: Spice Movie Phone has a built-in optical disc

The UMD drive and battery are located around the back of the E-1000. In fact, the new UMD drive door extends right across the rear of the unit, making it more prone to accidentally being broken. UMD disks. UMD stands for Universal Media Disk. One supposes the Universal in this context refers to the fact it can store games, audio and video, not that it can be played on lots of devices, much like a DVD.They can only be played on the PSP (small Universe!).. UMD disks are a (yet another) new proprietary Sony format. The disks are basically like mini DVDs, about 3-4cm across

I'm a huge fan of FF7 but I've never played Crisis Core. I've always heard it's by far the best thing to come out of the FF7 compilation shit Square did in.. I think with umd emulater 0.8c you can load UMD movies from all region. fadibou October 20, 2005 at 12:07 am - Reply I have bought 5 games so far on the PSP and they are bloody lousy and boring excpet NAMCO Museum Collection Buy video game Resident Evil (UMD Movie) for PlayStation Portable now on LeapTrade PSP games come on small discs called UMD (Universal Media Disc), the games you will download are images of this discs called ISOs so you will need a Memory Stick (MS) to store this games. The memory Stick supported by the PSP is the PRO-DUO, but you can also use Micro SD cards with PRO-DUO adaptors. The PSP recognizes up to 32GB of memory In the PSP menu go to 'GAME' and then launch the custom firmware enabler. Inside go into the settings menu and into configuration and change the UMD mode to the m33 driver. You can also do this when in the PSP menu by pressing select to bring up the menu. Now having done this, go to 'GAME' again and just play the ISO. It should work now

PSP 2000 AKA PSP-SLIM is the second generation model of PSP, sporting 64 MB RAM. PSP 3000 is an upgraded version of PSP 2000 with a better screen having the same amount of RAM as psp2000. PSP E 1000 is basically PSP 3000 with some things removed (WI-Fi, TV-Out, Stereo Speakers). It has also a worse quality screen than the previous version of. Buy and sell video games here. Read the review of Resident Evil (UMD Movie) for PlayStation Portable

Sell used video games Resident Evil (UMD Movie) for PlayStation Portable. Trade in video games on LeapTrade The biggest change is that the PSP Go does not feature a UMD drive for playing games and movies. Instead, it has 16GB of internal flash storage, and all games playable on it must be downloaded from the PlayStation Store. I was cautiously excited for it when the PSP Go was announced at E3 this year The pack retails for no more, no less than $200. The PSP-200 Pack includes: - PSP Lite system (of course) - 1GB of memory stick. - Daxter. - UMD movie. - TV-out jack (for games and movies on the big screen when you're at home) As for what's new with the PSP Lite itself, the same website confirms: The system is also now shiny. Though Sony ceased hardware production of the PlayStation Portable back in 2014, 2021 brings digital purchases of PSP titles to a close, which means there is limited time for gamers to add PSP favorites to their collections. PSP games outlasted the original Universal Media Disc (UMD) format of the system, with many appearing on the PlayStation Network store for the discless PSP Go model, and. Memory Stick Duo 8GB for Sony PSP GameStop Premium Refurbished. Sony PSP (2) Refurbished. $34.99 Select Condition For Availability USB Cable for Sony PSP (Assortment) Sony PSP (1) Pre-Owned. $2.99 Select Condition For Availability Sony PSP Go with USB and AC Adapter. Sony PSP (3) Pre-Owned. $49.99.