Home

Yobokies coin edge bezel

SKX013 coin edge $57.00 Prices are for diver bezel only. Quantity. SKU: DB0016. Categories: Custom Diver Bezels Share: Add to Car SRP Turtle Coin Edge $58.00 Prices are for diver bezel only. Quantity. SKU: DB0023. Categories: Custom Diver Bezels Share: Add to Car Custom Diver Bezels. MM300 Bold Edge 60.00. Add to Cart. Stargate Coin Edge with 1 bezel insert 80.00. Add to Cart. SRP Turtle smooth 48.00. Add to Cart. SKX007 - 3X 55.00. Add to Cart. MM300 Coin Edge 60.00. Add to Cart. SNZF17 - Scallop 57.00. Add to Cart. SKX007 - Scallop 57.00. Add to Cart. SKX013 Smooth Bezel 45.00. Add to Cart. SRP.

SKX013 coin edge // Product Details // yobokies (poweredBy

On this episode we take a closer look at the coin edge bezel solution for Orient's popular Mako/Ray family of watches from Yobokies. It's made to fit both 1.. Coin Edge Bezel for Seiko 5 SNZH5x Watches. Bought from Yobokies. Does not include Rubber Gasket May 28, 2017 - Seiko SKX009 Yobokies Coin Edge Yobokies Glass bezel insert SKX171 Dial Toy Poodle. May 28, 2017 - Seiko SKX009 Yobokies Coin Edge Yobokies Glass bezel insert SKX171 Dial Toy Poodle. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore. This is a Yobokies Coin Edge Bezel for Orient Ray II, including Batman Insert and Gasket. This does fit other Orient Models

Yobokies SNZH Coin Edge Bezel for Seiko 5 SNZH5x Watch No Gasket. Pre-Owned. C $48.72. Buy It Now +C $20.95 shipping estimate. from United States. P S p o F Q W Y 6 n s 2 K S K N o r e d. 3 items found from eBay international sellers. Yobokies blk/yellow bumblebee Insert 4 seiko SKX007/9/A35. SDS 38mm. New (Other) C $18.27 Ordered the yobokies Coin-Edge bezel ring today. Here is how it looks like (i didn't order the optional bezel insert, will be using the original because they are made from glass !) : Test fit a Regia Timepieces NH35 (4R35) movement, click spring and the Dagaz Air Diver dial

SRP Turtle Coin Edge // Product Details // yobokies

- changing the bezel to coin edge and bezel insert to a lumed sapphire insert with markings like the original one. Seiko 7a38 7070 body, back casing and bezel. Bezel insert gmt from yobokies quality S%#T. Hands min & hour Seiko 5 SNK805K2, second standard. new Sternkreuz crystal . Seiko 7549-7010 Tuna parts by Alexande The coin edge bezel comes with 2 circle-shaped double sided tapes from 3M, those can be used to attach a bezel insert. Bezel inserts are sold by, for instance, Yobokies, Dagaz, DragonShroud, One Second Closer or even on Ebay (outer width 38mm, inner width at least 31.5mm). Use flat bezel inserts, the curved/sloped ones are higher in the middle.

I've had absolutely terrible luck installing the Yobokies coin edge bezels, about 3 out of 5 don't fit correctly. The machining tolerances needed for a bezel to snap over the flange on the watch yet not fall off are about +/- 0.0005 inches, or half of a thousandth of an inch**, according to Dave Murphy, who makes the superb Murphy bezels Yobokies Coin Edge Bezel (barely used off someone I met on Instagram) CrystalTimes Double Domed Sapphire (Purple AR CT039) DLWWatches Blue Sub Ceramic Bezel Insert. Esslinger GS Hypo Cement. Amazon Crystal Press and Caseback Opene yobokies seiko tuna sbbn007 coin edge bezel with insert, bought this for a sbbn 31 but didnt fit, in like new condition Bezel - Orient Mako & Ray Coin Edge - Polished Steel. $52.00 SGD. Description. With this bezel, you will be able to use Bezel Inserts - SKX007 & SRPD (Flat) with your Orient watch. Function - 120 Clicks & Unidirectional. Material - 316L Steel. Finishing - Polished Steel. Application. Orient Mako I, Mako II & Mako USA II Polished Stainless Steel (Sub-Style) Bezel for Seiko Turtle SRP773, 775, 777, 779, SRPA21, SRPC91, SRPC25, SRPC23 #B09-P This is a polished Sub-Style stainless steel bezel for the Polished Stainless Steel (Sub-Style) Bezel for Seiko Turtle SRP773, 775, 777, 779, SRPA21, SRPC91, SRPC25, SRPC23 watches. Professional installation is recommended

Product List // yobokies (poweredBy isCMS

Finished the Yobokies custom coin edge bezel and insert mod on the Stargate. Made a huge difference in the appearance of this watch. Seiko should've made it like this to begin with 58.00 Yobokies Coin Edge Bezel. 29.00 Yobokies Aluminum Blue Bezel Insert. 44.99 Crystal Times Double Dome Sapphire Crystal (CT039) Yobokies has the only blue colored bezel insert that I personally feel matches the watch well enough to make it feel like it was orignal I picked up a stainless steel 12-hour bezel insert and a coin edge bezel from Hong Kong-based Yobokies (that's Seiko Boy backwards, something that took me five years to figure out). To order, you have to send Yobokies an email referencing one of the photos in his Photobucket account. Without a formal storefront, the ordering process was a. Aug 5, 2019 - Instagram post added by chw_watches This mod has been on my mind for a while. I finally got all the parts to get it done, and could not be more happy! Seiko skx013 with gray 62mas dial & hands, yobokies coin edge bezel and steel insert all tied together with a domed acrylic crystal! . . . #skx015 #skx013 #skx007 #skx009 #7s26 #7s260030 #62mas #yobokies #seikomod #seikomods #.

Coin edge bezel - Yobokies. Dark navy sub ceramic insert - Yobokies. CT082 Blue AR double dome sapphire - Crystaltimes. CT210 Crown with laser S - Crystaltimes. Original Seiko Sumo dial SBDC033 - Watch Parts Plaza. Mirror Polished Silver Chapter Ring - Lucius Atelier. Ocean yellow gold hands (H,M) - Dagaz Watch. MM Gold (Red) second hand - DLW. The crystal is the CT020 from crystaltimes. Ordering from Yobokies is a small process: you browse Harold's album and then email him what you want. The thing with his coin-edge bezel is that it accepts any SKX007 bezel insert The case does have a shine to it, and is reminiscent of the polished parts on a stainless steel Rolex. I would prefer the case to take on more of a brushed look, giving the watch more of a tool-like appearance. In addition the coin edge of the bezel gives off an unnatural shine, a little too much for my tastes

Murphy vs Yobokies coin edge bezel The Watch Sit

1. Polished Stainless Steel (Coin Edge) Bezel for Seiko Turtle SRP773, 775, 777, 779, SRPA21, SRPC91, SRPC25, SRPC23 #B02-P (U.S. Authorized Dealer) This is a polished finished, stainless steel coin edge bezel for Seiko Turtle SRP773, 775, 777, 779, SRPA21, SRPC91, SRPC25, SRPC23 watches. Professional installation is recommended
  2. The coin edge bezel comes with 2 cirkle shaped double sided tapes from 3M, those can be used to attach a bezel insert. Bezel inserts are sold by, for instance, Yobokies, Dagaz, DragonShroud or even on Ebay (outer width 38mm, inner width at least 31.5mm). Use flat bezel inserts, the curved ones are sloped upwards in the middle and will give a.
  3. I didn't want to make the windshield and bezel thicker、I ordered and compared the Coin Edge bezels of Crystal times (right side) and yobokies (left side).。If the windshield is a thick double dome、Crystal times (on the right) may match better。 September MOD in the drawerSeiko 5 Sports 007 Edition When。 I can't really stop modding
  4. Unused Yobokies coin edge bezel for Orient Mako/Ray. Takes any Seiko SKX compatible bezel insert. Please see my other listings for a Yobokies insert that matches the Blue Mako dial. Questions and answers about this item. No questions or answers have been posted about this item
  5. coin edge bezel for skx (brushed/satin) $24.00. sold out 2 pcs coin edge bezel for skx (brushed/satin) $40.00. sold out 3 pcs coin edge bezel for skx (brushed/satin) $57.50. sold out 4 pcs coin edge bezel for skx (brushed/satin) $65.00 $96.00. zipper-grip bezel for skx (polished) $24.00

Seiko SKX007 Yobokies Submariner Bezel With Dagaz Milsub Insert. New (Other) 5.0 out of 5 stars. 7 product ratings. - Seiko SKX007 Yobokies Submariner Bezel With Dagaz Milsub Insert. C $119.24. From United States. or Best Offer. Customs services and international tracking provided Matte Stainless Steel (Coin Edge) Bezel for Seiko SKX007, SKX009, SKX173, 175, 011, A35 #B01-M. Island Watch Price: $39.00 $39.00. Learn More. Compare . Silver Snowflake Style Luminous Watch Hands For Seiko SKX007, SNZF17, SNZH55, SNK809, etc. Watches #H04. Island Watch Price: $29.95 $29. Coin Edge Silver Bezel. $50. View this product. Shop the look. SMP Panda Bezel Insert. $45. Coin Edge Silver Red 'S' Finish Crown. $35. Coin Edge Silver Bezel. $50. View products. FEATURED PRODUCTS. Seigaiha Dial. $118. Asanoha Dial. $118. Kintsugi Dial. $138. On sale. Pre-Order: Sakura Dial. $80 $118. KOMOLOGY CT643 - Flat Bezel Insert - SKX007/SRPD. $ 13.95. Add to cart. Rated 5.00 out of 5 Modifications. Below you can find pictures of customers watches modifications with One.Second.Closer mod parts : SRP NEW TURTLE SEIKO SUPER.COIN.ONE BEZEL NTD-04-P. JEFF - WATCHMAKERS4 -USA - SRP NEW TURTLE SEIKO COLD.STEEL.EDITION. SEIKO SKX 007 MOD WATCH PARTS. SEIKO SKX 007 MOD WATCH PARTS. SEIKO SKX 007 MOD WATCH PARTS

Any Dagaz or Yobokies insert for SNZH will fit this bezel. The last three pictures show it on a few of our mods. Coin Edge Bezel for Seiko SNZH53 SNZH55 SNZH57 ~ US Seller + Ships Fast | eBa Yobokies Landing Page, Image from: seikoboy.com. Coin-Edge Bezel; The result was a stunner, I wanted a more modern aesthetic and got it, It looked handsome without going over the top. Somehow, I even outdid my expected look by polishing the case - not always a good choice though. I took the liberty to modify the watch myself with tools.

Yobokies Coin edge Bezel & Ceramic Insert; A step up from the original bezel, but expect a bit of play compared to the oem bezel. The lume brightness exceeded my expectation. The white dial and black chapter ring really set this watch apart as opposed to the all black or all blue Mako divers It's a modded SKX007 with SKX171 dial, SNZG15 hands, yobokies coin edge bezel and planet ocean bezel insert ! #3605 Levon , Jan 31, 2016 ManVsLawn , Patrick87 , tfbraden and 1 other person like this dagaz seventies-diver 200m w/ sapphire /coin edge bezel. $360.00 $420.00. sold out dagaz fff-stingray 200m w/ sapphire /coin edge bezel. $360.00 $420.00. sold out sub-aqua-bund 200m diver. $375.00 $460.00. sold out dagaz antarctica ii 200m. $375.00 $460.00. sold out sk- expedition-field/dive watch Description. Seiko Diver SKX171. Graphite Black Cerakote. Murphy Coin Edge bezel- Murphy Manufacturing. Yobokies Big #s stainless engraved insert. MCWW chapter ring- MCWW. Domed sapphire crystal. Neo UDT Hands. on PVD 5 ring Bond Zulu strap

1. For sale is a very nice Orient Mako USA II. It's the white dial model, and has been modded with a Yobokies Coin Edge Bezel (with clicks!) and a Planet Ocean-style bezel insert! See photos, the mod looks amazing. Mako USA II has an upgraded movement, as well as sapphire crystal, solid endlinks, and drilled lugs
  2. The height of the coin edge bezel also changed over time, I've seen short medium and long depths of coin edge but the difference isn't reference specific. You can see three different heights in this shot of three examples I owned at one point. The crowns are interesting in as much as they share the same part number with the big crown
  3. namokiMODS sell high quality watch modification parts for Seiko dive watches. Bezel Inserts, Bezels, Double-Domed Sapphire Crystals, Hands, Dials, Chapter Rings, Crowns, & more. Free International Shipping
  4. The coin edge bezel is designed to rotate freely with no clicks, with a snug fit ensured by a lubricated rubber gasket. The pilot bezel fits in the same way but this one is a tighter fit and does not rotate in situ. At this point we can really see how different these two watches are going to end up looking
  5. g with a razor blade. Peel the backing off of one side and press onto the bezel, then peel off the other side and press the insert into place. Later, William. 1
  6. Beli Yobokies Seiko Dial 3 6217 62MAS C1 di Dagang Jujur. Promo khusus pengguna baru di aplikasi Tokopedia! SKX007 SKX 007 SRPD 5KX Coin Edge Bezel. Rp 550.000. Jakarta Pusat Dagang Jujur (2) Tambah ke Wishlist. R0162 SKX013 SKX 013 Coin Edge Rotating Bezel - Polished Silver. Rp 600.000

[WTS] Orient Mako USA II w/ Yobokies Bezel : Watchexchang

1. Bezel Inserts: There does not appear to be any reliably perfect fit for replacement of stock insert. And, sizing seems to vary, at least between coin-edge and scallop-edge bezels. Generally, those inserts from Rolesy Shop built for the Rolex 16610/16800/16808 will fit, perhaps requiring a bit of shaving of the outside diameter
  2. Yobokies coin edge bezel (bead blasted) 11. Yobokies red triangle ceramic bezel insert 12. Fully bead blasted case and case back 13. Aftermarket crown (not bead blasted) 14. 20mm Uncle Seiko Waffle Strap 15. 19mm NOS natural rubber strap from UK (worth 40 USD) 16. Hard case bought especially for shipping (worth 8 USD) 17
  3. The dial and hand are from Yobokies and the coin edge bezel is from Murphy Manufacturing. The pictures show 3 different bezel inserts - if you don't want the red you can choose one of the others. The Invicta logo on the side has been polished out and I've removed the cyclops. The NH35 comes from a Pagani Design

Just completed my latest watch, this is a vintage Sub-scuba. Based on a SKX it's been fitted with a Yobokies sub-scuba dial with patina effect lume, patina MOD hands, Murphy coin edged bezel with a red vintage glass lumed insert. The strap is by Pavstraps There are so many variables with the height of the insert edge, how deeply the crystal is set, the height of the bezel shelf, that it doesn't always line up quite how I'd like. E.g. the #Submariner inserts sometimes sit about 0.1mm below the crystal shoulder. The yachtmaster insert with the coin edge bezel happens to be perfect Quick Post 1x ARTIFICE A7 ELITE DESERT STEALTH DUAL TIME - HACKING HANDWINDING DIVER on sale now-⁠ ⁠ #Cerakote Elite M17 Coyote coated 316 Stainless Steel CT case, #MonsterWatches bold coin edge bezel, AHW coin edge crown, and matching sterile dial, #Dagaz 60 min chapter ring & relumed Trojan hands, #ceramic lume filled bezel insert, flat #sapphire crystal, custom AHW engraved case. SEIKO SNZH MOD SPECTRE . SEIKO SNZH55K1 / 7S36-04N0. MOVEMENT SII NH36. CRYSTAL STOCK. BEZEL yobokies SNZH5X Coin Edge. BEZEL INSERT yobokies SNZH5X Lumed Ceramic. STRAP StrapsCo Silicone Rubber Rally Strap. GLOW IN THE DARK. SNZHってFFF ( Fifty Five Fathoms ) と SPECTRE MODのベースに最適ですね。 Jual Yobokies SNZG Lumed Blue A-Timer Chapter Ring dengan harga Rp520.000 dari toko online chronospride, Jakarta Barat. Cari produk Aksesoris Jam Tangan Pria lainnya di Tokopedia. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia

Hi Everyone, Today I am selling my first watch. I'm looking to move a few of my watches and hope that I can contribute to someone else's budding hobby / collection. imgur album timestamp Today I am offering my Orient Mako II. I have really enjoye quăng link mình xem báo giá có tốt hơn ko :canny: nghịch dại thế. hình như có mà đắt ( thấy mấy con của seiko còn orient thì ko biết ) ray/mako bựa bỏ bố, mình mua ray 2 thì bezel 120 clicks ông anh mua mako 2 (theo web thì chỉ khác nhau về cọc số) lại có bezel 60 clicks giờ nếu thay cũng chả.. OOPS! We had a problem loading this page. Our support team has been notified and we're working to resolve this issue Maybe Yobokies has a bezel you would like. The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything. I might keep it stock or go all silver for the insert and coin edge for the bezel too so I'm not 100% sure what I'll do with the Samurai yet

yobokies for sale eBa

Lumed Ceramic Bezel Inserts - L

NEW Invicta MenPro Diver SUBMARINER NH35 Auto 24 Jewel COIN EDGE Bezel SS Watch. £63.62 + £7.06 P&P + £7.06 P&P + £7.06 P&P. 177 sold 177 sold 177 sold. Submariner style case with sapphire crystal, ceramic bezel insert, yobokies 'gulf' dial and hands, Seiko NH 35(6). Dial goods outside the company for skx023、needle、Coin edge bezel、Bezel insert DLW、Calendar is SEIKO genuine black background。 Bracelet is Yobokizu。 +12. Dial Hand Bezel etc. custom a minute:yobokies's second hand:DLW bezel:yobokies's bezel insert:DLW belt:Tyco Notes +7. For a coin edge, this one from Rolesy fit perfectly, right out of the wrapper: Aluminum Bezel Insert to fit Rolex Submariner 16610 16800 16808 Black/Gold. For scallop-edge, the Rolesy inserts for 16610 etc require shaving, as do the inserts from WO990 spec'd for the 8926C. Again, check fit before modifying The Coke bezel insert, with coin edge bezel has some Yobokies hands and a double dome sapphire. The cream de la cream, though, is the 6R15 mill purring inside. I had the movement from the original SKX007 installed in a new case, with a dial, chapter ring, hands and GMT bezel insert and triple bezel, all from Yobokies

Seiko SNKH63K - Yobokies Mod Seiko Aviator Style Watch- Lumed hands, numbers and markers - SNKH63K - Modified by Yobokies (Harold Ng) - Pilot Hands PC3 - Lance Second Hand C3 - Date at 4.5-hour - Thick Domed AR Coated Sapphire - Display Case Most effort went into enhancing the SKX-divers by adding sapphire, a steel bracelet and sometimes a coin edge bezel and/or a ceramic bezel insert. Making mods, my passion, was set aside. The sales of the webshop was running my business, keeping up with the sales of enhanced SKX-divers was keeping me busy

Murphy vs Yobokies coin edge bezel The Watch Site. Thewatchsite.com DA: 20 PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 80. Murphy Left, Yobokies Right My measurements Outside Diameter: Murph 41.2mm, Yobok 40.9 Essentially the same Thickness both 4 mm Thickness of coin edge both 3mm The coin edge teeth fit together like gear wheels Murphy's seems a tad more machined and crisply cut with a very fine machined finish. The seller has no active listings for SKX007 bezel inserts, but he sold me my SRP777 and like I say I quite like it. Here is a link to a SOLD listing: Lumed Bezel Insert SOLD. Here is my SRP777 in a dark room after a full charge. CLICK ON PIC to enlarge: Last Edit: Sep 1, 2017 at 7:15pm by HiBeat. stevo

Yobokies Fifty Five Fathoms MIL-SPEC Dial Black for Seiko SKX SNZH ~ US Seller. AU $80.11. Free postage. 24 watching. Coin Edge Bezel for Seiko 62mas 6217-8000 6217-8001 ~ US Seller + Ships Fast. Coin Edge Bezel + Black Planet Ocean Insert for Seiko SKX007 SRPD ~ US Seller. AU $93.49. Free postage Jual Coin Edge Bezel for Seiko 5 SRPD53 SKX007 SKX009 Dagaz - Satin Brushed dengan harga Rp398.000 dari toko online Toko Nayotama, Jakarta Selatan. Cari produk Jam Tangan Analog Pria lainnya di Tokopedia. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia Ceramic bezel inserts for SKX quantity. Add to cart. Categories: Bezels and bezel inserts, Parts, Your Mod Tags: Bezel, modding. Description Description. These FLAT bezel inserts can be used to replace your current bezel insert, or you can put it in a replacement bezel like the coin edge bezel (and keep your original bezel as spare) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProNice suit.. not sure about the watch. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk Thank you!! All blue and white today [emoji1305] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pr The originalgasket is included as well. Want it install on your watch?. We do that, too

Stargate Coin Edge with 1 bezel insert // Product Details

High quality parts have been used throughout from Yobokies and Crystaltimes, and the movement has been replaced with the hacking and winding NH36. Full spec is as follows: Genuine Seiko Monster dial Crystaltimes blue domed sapphire crystal Yobokies sword hands Yobokies coin edge bezel Lumed bezel insert Yobokies matte silver chapter rin Singapore Dollar; US Dollar; Euro; British Pound Sterling; Canadian Dollar; Australian Dollar; Afghan Afghani; Albanian Lek; Azerbaijani Manat; Algerian Dina

Coin Edge Bezel for Seiko 5 SRPD53 SKX007 SKX009 Dagaz - Satin Brushed. Rp398.000. jam pria seiko skx007k2 skx007 mod dual time batman with coin bezel. Rp4.300.000. Tangerang prelovedxwatch. Yobokies Seiko Steel Bezel Insert SRPC37 SRPC41 Mini Turtle SS Min. Rp450.000 I'm sure kd7dvd will be back to explain all of the details, but this Yes watch is one I've wanted for a long time. It has quite a few astronomical.. Orient Mako watches typically sell between on the secondary market, with a median asking price of $119. Overall, the median asking price among all Orient listings is $247. This makes the Mako the 3rd most expensive out of the 5 collections in the Orient catalogue. The following table shows the prices for some popular models within the Orient.

Tuna bezel for the SKX (nevermind) - Seiko & Citizen WatchBezel Inserts by yobokies | PhotobucketSKX replacement bezel options - Page 3Mods Story by yobokies | PhotobucketSRP Turtle Coin Edge Bezel: Sandblasted Finish | namokiMODSFS: Great White Orient Mako USA 2 diver with Yobokies coinSKX replacement bezel options